Coaches, this quiz will help you test your knowledge of Special Olympics Bocce.
1) Special Olympics Bocce is governed by:
2) Which of the following is NOT an official event in Special Olympics Bocce?
3) The dimensions of a Bocce court are:
4) In Divisioning (‘Modified Games’), the Pallina is placed on the central point of the:
5) In Divisioning which balls are measured and recorded?
6) The maximum number of points to complete a game of Teams is:
7) Points are awarded in a game after:
8) Which of the following statements is TRUE?
9) Which is not a line on a Bocce Court?
10) The 10 foot (3.05 mtr) line on a court is also called the ________.
11) The three attempt rule states that ________.
12) A shot played below the waistline is called:
13) When is the rotation determined for the players to play their shots in Pairs or Team games?
14) When there is a tie at the end of a frame, this means:
15) An official should only award a penalty for a violation:
16) A protest can be lodged by a Head Coach due to:
17) Foot Fouls are called if, at the release of the bocce ball, __________________:
18) In the Unified format of play in Bocce Teams:
19) In the Unified format of play in Bocce Pairs, the Partner:
20) Concepts and strategies used in a game situations: