Microsoft has launched Give with Bing, a new way for donors to support Special Olympics by giving back without giving money. To participate, simply sign up for a free Microsoft Rewards account and turn on “Give Mode.” Bing searches will earn Rewards points that will be donated directly to Special Olympics each month. This campaign will run from March 30, 2020 – June 30, 2020.
Follow these Five Steps
1. Go to https://aka.ms/give-to-so
2. Click “Switch on Give Mode”
3. Sign in or create an account
*Note: If you are creating a new account, you will not be able to use a work or school email address (@specialolympics.org will NOT work). Please use a different email address to sign in/sign up.
4. Once you have signed in, you will be asked if you would like to get the Bing extension. Though this is not a requirement to participate, this function will make it easier to use Bing as your primary search engine if you do not already do so.
5. YOU DID IT! In the corner of your screen, you should see your name, as well as a rewards bubble, with the amount of rewards you have already acquired. If you click on that bubble, you will see that you are earning points for Special Olympics! Now, Bing searches will earn Rewards points that Microsoft will convert into dollars. Happy searching!