In celebration of Global Week of Inclusion, we are excited to invite you to Level Up for Inclusion! Each day, we ask you take your commitment to inclusion up a notch by participating in the day’s challenge.
How to Participate:
- Download your Level Up scorecard so you can keep track of the day’s challenges.
- Plan how you can achieve each item.
- Post each day what you are doing on social media and use #InclusionRevolution.
- Keep track of what you are doing by coloring in the scorecard after you do the day’s activity.
- When the challenge is over, post a selfie with yourself and your completed scorecard!
Check out each level here:
Level 1: July 12-14: What does your dream for an inclusive world look like?
- Share your dreams for an inclusive world. How are people treated? How do you feel? What are your hopes?
Level 2: July 15: Take the pledge & join the #InclusionRevolution.
- Encourage your friends to join in our mission by sharing the #InclusionRevolution pledge on your social media. Here is the link to share: JoinTheRevolution.org/pledge
- COPY & PASTE: All over the globe, @SpecialOlympics athletes are coming together to demand a more inclusive world. Show your support for their vision & take the #InclusionRevolution pledge: JoinTheRevolution.org/pledge.
Level 3: July 16: Share how you play unified! Post a picture of you participating in your favorite Unified Sport.
- What is your favorite activity that you Play Unified? Share a picture of you playing, hanging out with your unified partner, or ideas on other activates you can do together!
Level 4: July 17: Show was you were able to learn by embracing inclusion. Share a time that you learned something from someone else and how this has helped you.
- Use your social media to share something you have learned by including someone else or being included yourself.
Level 5: July 18: What do you create together? Post pictures of things you have created with the help of someone else.
- What is something you were able to accomplish with the help of someone else? Share what you were able to create together.
Level 6: July 19: Ask others to join the #InclusionRevolution. Encourage people to tune-in to Special Olympics LIVE to educate & recruit new fans!
- On July 19, Special Olympics will go LIVE for 4 hours in an effort to show the world what inclusion looks like. Tell your friends to watch so they can learn more about our movement & we can bring in new fans together.
- COPY & PASTE: I'm excited to watch @SpecialOlympics go LIVE today to help end the discrimination that people with intellectual disabilities face! Join me & watch starting at 5 pm ET/2 pm PT: specialolympics.org/LIVE. #InclusionRevolution
Level 7: July 20: Use your Facebook & Instagram to create a fundraiser for Special Olympics and encourage your friends to donate.
- Did you know that $65 trains a Special Olympics athlete for an entire year? Using tools on Facebook & Instagram, set up a fundraiser to support Special Olympics athletes all around the world!